[sword-devel] How about the OT's standard versification at Sword ?

Wolfgang Schultz crosswire at zyanid.de
Sat Apr 23 02:17:08 MST 2005

Hi,

due of many mails requests, here i post where you can find  more facts
about Zefania XML:

http://www.zefania.de
http://www.mybible.de/en/index.html

Zefania XML Biblemoduls coud be found at:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/zefania-sharp/

maybe on could convert some of it to sword moduls. :-)

Projekt Homepage Zefania API just started

http://developer.berlios.de/projects/ntssapi/

Browse the SVN Tree

Browsing the SVN tree gives you a great view into the current status of
this project's code. You may also view the complete histories of any
file in the repository.

http://svn.berlios.de/viewcvs/ntssapi/trunk/

have a nice day

wolfgang