[sword-devel] How about the OT's standard versification at Sword ?

Wolfgang Schultz crosswire at zyanid.de
Sat Apr 23 02:17:08 MST 2005

due of many mails requests, here i post where you can find  more facts
about Zefania XML:

Zefania XML Biblemoduls coud be found at:

maybe on could convert some of it to sword moduls. :-)

Projekt Homepage Zefania API just started

Browse the SVN Tree

Browsing the SVN tree gives you a great view into the current status of
this project's code. You may also view the complete histories of any
file in the repository.

have a nice day