[sword-devel] Verses not in sequential order - front-end problem

Krzysztof Bialas krzbia at ctm.gdynia.pl
Sat Apr 16 02:46:30 MST 2005

Thank You for very detailed explanation. Now I understand that without major redesign of verse handling such a thing won't be available. I don't know about the details, so right now I have to believe what Troy have said about the future support of alternative versifications.
As for milestoned verses I'll take a close look at my Bible module (not the test one) and see if it is really possible (the problem might be with lines & linegroups), and correct the module - one or two smart regexes might solve this problem :-)

Thank You again,
Christopher.