[sword-devel] module making problem - U_INVALID_CHAR_FOUND

DM Smith dmsmith555 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 10:21:12 MST 2005

I found that there are 302 lines with a non ISO-8859-1 character with a
hex value of 96, which on the MS cp1252 code page is an EN DASH. I
suspect that you have your standard code page set to something other
than cp1252 and that imp2ld is using that. But I don't know how that
would be done or how to tell imp2ld to use cp1252.

If you have perl installed the following will replace all en dash with
two hyphens.

perl -pe 's/\226/--/g' philpot.imp >philpot.imp2