[sword-devel] Would like to introduce myself to QA Team

Martin Gruner mg.pub at gmx.net
Wed Apr 6 12:15:53 MST 2005

Dear Robin,

sounds to me like you are a Godsend.
We don`t have a QA team yet, but I have been hoping for one for a long time
now...

We do have some test programs / a small test suite that performs basic checks
of the API/Lib, but this is just a beginning. You find it in sword’s SVN
repository under tests/.

If you could be the start of a QA group within crosswire, that would be great.
This is my personal opinion, though. Is that what you planned to do?

Martin