[sword-devel] Re: Christian Debian distro talk / Report

Raphaël Pinson raphink at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 10:53:54 MST 2005

On Mar 31, 2005 8:53 AM, Don Parris <evangelinux at matheteuo.org> wrote:
> Gee, wish I had caught this thread sooner.  Preston Boyington is another
> project leader - I assume he's still working at it.  I believe it's
> Apologetix.  He's part of the Linux 4 Christians list.  As I am revising
> "Penguin in the Pew", I should at least mention the projects are
> consolidating.  I am thrilled to see this discussion has taken place.  If a
> name is chosen before I go to print, I'll add it in.

I have googled for Apologetix and all I could find were sites to a
music band called this way ... I had to search for "Preston Boyington
Apologetix" to find posts about it, but no website :(
Did anyone forward this talk to him?

On a totally different topic, I think it's great you got this talk so
far, and now it would be good that we begin thinking about what has to
be done and who is willing to do each part, like planning a bit the
things ...

I remind you that a #ichthux IRC chan has been created on Freenode,
and that you can modify the wiki on http://ichthux.free.fr so as to
have it prepared for the project.

God bless you all

Raphaël