[sword-devel] Clementine Vulgate

Barry Drake b-drake at supanet.com
Mon Apr 4 01:57:53 MST 2005

Hi there .............

chrislit at crosswire.org wrote:

>> What is the prospect of this being the full text - are we going to  have
>> support for the deutero-canonical books?
>
> No possibility. The OSIS source will have the full text though.

Chris - are you saying 'for now', or 'never'?  I understand that there
is an ongoing move to have the Sword api support flexible versification,
which will enable the deutero-canonical books to be included.  I believe
that this is now one of the higher priorities.  Am I right?

God bless,
Barry Drake.