[sword-devel] search function?

Kevin Field kev at brantaero.com
Thu Sep 30 18:06:34 MST 2004

Hi Troy,

Ah, that makes sense, as we've always been passing a scope.  I guess
the best thing to do would be to not provide a scope if the scope is
just going to be the whole Bible anyway.  Better yet, could I help get
that into the Sword library itself?  From there I could go to getting
it working if it's a single range, and then multiple ranges wouldn't be
too much harder.

Thanks,

Kev