[sword-devel] search function?

Kevin Field kev at brantaero.com
Thu Sep 30 11:22:37 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

I'm new here...just a quick question for those who aren't.  I'm trying
to use the callback function in the swsearchable module, but it always
returns 1, 2, and 5 percent done, pauses a long while while it
searches, then returns 100, rather than giving status updates while it
searches.  Is this expected behaviour at this point?

Thanks for your help,

Kev

Kevin Field
Today's matchup:  The Great I AM versus the great I
Food for thought:

     "Beloved, think it not strange concerning the fiery
      trial which is to try you, as though some strange
      thing happened unto you; But rejoice, inasmuch as ye
      are partakers of Christ's sufferings; that, when his
      glory shall be revealed, ye may be glad also with
      exceeding joy."       I Peter 4:12,13