[sword-devel] update of NA26-UBS3 module

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Mon Sep 27 14:20:08 MST 2004

Richard,
 	We once had an unlocked N27U4 module and were specifically denied
by the German Bible Society permission to distribute such.  I would
strongly discourage illegal distribution of your module and must insist
that you discontinue posting links to it on this forum.  I don't like the
fact that we don't have this module available, but we need to work within
legal requirements.

 	Having said this, we DO have a Westcott-Hort Greek text with NU
variants marked.  Most of our client software will allow you to show the
NU variants only.

 	-Troy A. Griffitts