[sword-devel] ESV?

Dan & Helena dhwagner at comcast.net
Sat Sep 25 14:33:23 MST 2004

My name is Dan Wagner and part of a the mission board of MEMO (Middle
Eastern Missionary Org.) training pastors discipling believers in the Arab
world reaching Muslims for Christ.
We are looking for any one who has been working on an windows ARABIC
interface for the SWORD Project? We find that the Bibles are there but we
can't find the interface in Arabic? Is anyone working on this or has it been
done.

If anyone knows you can reply to this email or to me at:
dhwagner at comcast.net