[sword-devel] Flashcards and vocab word conversion

Don A. Elbourne Jr. delbourne at cox.net
Sat Sep 18 06:41:29 MST 2004

Troy A. Griffitts wrote:

>      I have a bunch of vocab words for Hebrew that I need to try to
> convert for use with flashcards.  They are in some strange font (maybe
> BHebrew encoding), that I need to try to convert.

Troy,

It looks like the words are in the BibleWorks font encoding. I have
attached a font map to convert to SIL Ezra. It contains parallel columns
of ASCII numbers for each set of corresponding characters. The first
column contains BibleWorks character's number and the second column
contains the same character in the SIL Ezra font.

--
by grace alone,

Don A. Elbourne Jr.
http://elbourne.org/