[sword-devel] christian student would like to have the qur'an module

Dan Bertles sword at bertles.com
Fri Oct 15 05:15:46 MST 2004

I have two versions of the Quran on my sword software.  I would be more
than happy to e-mail them to you.  I'm not sure if it is true that they
are no longer available, but the ones I have I'm sure are public domain.

Let me know if you want me to e-mail them directly to you.  They are
500K+ in size each.

Dan