[sword-devel] BibleCS

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Fri Oct 1 10:39:44 MST 2004

Hey guys,
 	In preparation for 1.5.8 release, I did some testing of BibleCS
(The SWORD Project for Windows) last night and started entering bugs.  I
would encourage you to test and add bug of your own, now that we have a
real bug tracking system.  I don't know the state of the bugs/suggestions
listed at:

http://crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/Main/SWORDTodo

I would suggest, that if you entered anything on the wiki, that you
migrate it to the bugtracker at:

http://crosswire.org/bugs/

A direct link to the BibleCS page is:

http://crosswire.org/bugs/secure/BrowseProject.jspa?id=10004

I'll try to briefly review the comments on the wiki, but your best bet is
to get it into bugtrack so we HAVE to acknowledge it. :)

ALSO, Windows engineers looking for something to help with are invited to
submit patches for any of the items listed.  Before spending too much
time on any one item, you might wish to voice your intention here.

 	-Troy.