[sword-devel] ESV [was: Module Status]

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed Nov 24 16:02:38 MST 2004

Mike,
	We currently have a contract from Crossway "...to manufacture and
distribute SOFTWARE PACKAGES containing the [ESV] throughout the world,
aside from the United Kingdom and European Union."  Since we don't
regulate who downloads from our website, we can't currently support the
wording in this contract.  I think Holman has rights to the ESV in UK
and EU and we might have to get permission from them before
distributing.  I'm also pursuing the level of ambiguity in the phrasing.
Our website is currently only distributing software in Tempe, Arizona
USA, so we might fall into agreement already.  I'm waiting to hear back
from CrossWay about this.

	Thanks for the inquiry.  I'm excited to see this work available, as
well!

		-Troy.