[sword-devel] Module Status

G. Michael Hagedon mike at shop.as.arizona.edu
Tue Nov 23 02:03:31 MST 2004

I'm new around here, so I apologize if this is not right place to ask this.
I saw in the list archives a message dated 9/25/2004 that mentioned permission
was being sought from Crossway Bibles to distribute the ESV.  Does anyone
have an update on that?  Why isn't it on the locked list on the copyright
website?

On a side note, I'm interested in helping out with the SWORD API, Bibletime,
or module making.  Does anyone have any specific tasks they need help with?

Thank you all for your hard work in making some great Bible software!

Mike Hagedon
Tucson, AZ