[sword-devel] qpsword status?

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Thu Nov 18 13:31:59 MST 2004

Hey guys,
	The end of the year will hopefully see the release of sword 1.5.8,
which handles the new KJV and NASB modules better, and new releases of
all our clients, including qpsword, to use the new engine.

	I'm embarrassed to say that I've never seen Dagger.  I've heard about
it, but never actually loaded it.  I'll try to update my Z with the
latest OPIE and check it out.  Dan, you're always welcome to CrossWire
services (web, svn, etc.) for your project if you'd like.  Thanks for
the work!

		-Troy.