[sword-devel] Swedish translation for Windows.

Troy A. Griffitts scribe at crosswire.org
Wed May 19 03:51:33 MST 2004

Johannes,
	Thank you very much!!! This is excellent.  I know some people will tell
you that we need to remove the words from the buttons-- and they are
mostly correct, I guess :)  BUT we haven't yet, and you did it exactly
correct!

	For those that think we could just remove the text from the buttons and
i18n just the text:  What if our magnifying glass looked like a club and
was offensive to some people group, or our back arrow was really
pointing 'forward' to arabic readers?!  I like entire button replacement :)