[sword-devel] PocketPC eVC++ ActiveSync

Johan Gorter j.gorter at student.utwente.nl
Mon May 17 13:45:24 MST 2004

Hello Troy,

I do not have any problems running and debugging on my (ARM) device. In
order to debug, you need the -DNOHTML switch though, otherwise the
application won't initialize. I have never seen the error message that
you describe. You could maybe try re-installing or upgrading activesync.

I have not worked on the project for a while, (new job, new appartment)
but I intend to start again soon. The reader-application has full
functionality and the study-application can now easily be extended to
become a complete sword front-end. The search functionality can also
still be improved (for example the progress bar).

I hope you get the application working on your ARM machine.

In Him,

Johan