[sword-devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: mod2osis errors

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Thu May 13 08:04:05 MST 2004

	An auto-followup:

Em Thu, 13 May 2004 01:34:50 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:

> The script I used, which should handle all data in Unbound Bible's
> format, is at
> http://www.crosswire.org/~chrislit/downloads/unb2osis.pl

	This script is the most interesting thing for me.  It enables
me to correct the "source code" to the module in the UnboundBible
format *and* generate a good Sword module, so that not only Sword

	At least for the moment... if we do need to edit the OSIS to
add anything, then maintaining the source version becomes a nuisance.

	As with Heretics, this actually assumes interest from the
maintainer... Harry Plantinga still did not answer if he'd like my
corrected ThML for Heretics.

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607
04.674-000  São Paulo, SP                                    BRASIL