[sword-devel] Re: Re: Re: Re: mod2osis errors

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Thu May 13 08:04:05 MST 2004

	An auto-followup:

Em Thu, 13 May 2004 01:34:50 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:

> The script I used, which should handle all data in Unbound Bible's
> format, is at
> http://www.crosswire.org/~chrislit/downloads/unb2osis.pl

	This script is the most interesting thing for me.  It enables
me to correct the "source code" to the module in the UnboundBible
format *and* generate a good Sword module, so that not only Sword
benefits.

	At least for the moment... if we do need to edit the OSIS to
add anything, then maintaining the source version becomes a nuisance.

	As with Heretics, this actually assumes interest from the
maintainer... Harry Plantinga still did not answer if he'd like my
corrected ThML for Heretics.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71               +55 (11) 5686 9607