[sword-devel] Re: Re: Re: mod2osis errors

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Thu May 13 01:34:50 MST 2004

Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra wrote:
> Em Tue, 11 May 2004 12:05:34 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:
>>>	On the other hand, if someone already had a valid OSIS copy to
>>>post somewhere I could fetch, I might have something by tomorrow or even
>>If you want to wait a day, I'll make an OSIS doc from the Unbound Bible
>>document when I get home tomorrow.
> 	No problem.  Do you already have a program or script?  It
> would perhaps be a nice thing to release.

The Portuguese Bible (in OSIS) is at

The script I used, which should handle all data in Unbound Bible's
format, is at http://www.crosswire.org/~chrislit/downloads/unb2osis.pl

The next step is to improve osis2mod so that it can handle verses not in
the KJV (see the errata file in the old PorAA module's directory).