[sword-devel] Do yoe need this BiblePresenter?

Wolfgang Schultz komplexion9 at netscape.net
Sat May 8 01:06:35 MST 2004

Hello again,

my posting was only to inform about a nice freeware product. As i know
there isn't a sword presenter available and also isn't there a
"competion"  situation O:-) .

BTW is there an need for a "push to button" converter   sword modul to
zefania modul ?  if so we can provide it and a link between sword and
zefania would be establisht ;-) .