[sword-devel] Re: [sword-support] Modules - Bible texts/translations - Bengel NT

Christian Renz crenz-swordproject at web42.com
Tue May 4 07:34:18 MST 2004

Does anybody know where the text comes from? By the way, the
publishing company is about 40 kms from my house :).

Translation of my reply to her follows:

Dear Ms. Leisering,

thank you very much for your message. Respecting copyrights is an
important concern for the Sword Project. This is why we publish the
copyright information you cited.

I think that this module has been taken from the online bible
(www.onlinebible.org), in accordance with the copyright information
and usage rights of Importantia Publishing. This is my personal
assumption (not an "official statement"). I will try to find out where
the data came from with the person who created the module.

Please let us know if publishing this module infringes your rights.

Apart of this module, we are very interested in offering our
German-speaking users more content, especially bible translations in
modern German as well as commentaries, books, devotion texts and so on.

We understand that not all texts can be offered for free. Therefore,
we can offer encrypted modules that can be sold by the copyright
holders. (Unfortunately, we don't have the necessary infrastructure to
sell content ourselves.)

If you are interested, we would be delighted to hear from you.

Regards from Stuttgart,
   Christian Renz

--
crenz at web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"The universe doesn't come with enforced style guidelines. Creative
people will develop style on their own. Those are the sort of people
that will make heaven a nice place."  -- Larry Wall