[sword-devel] BibleStudy Version 1.0

jason at whensdinner.com jason at whensdinner.com
Sun May 2 21:34:26 MST 2004

I would like to announce the immediate availability of BibleStudy 1.0

Currently it is available as source and as an installer for Windows. The
installer provides the required modules. Which currently are: WEB, SME,
StrongsGreek, StrongsHebrew, Robinson and Packard (The latter 4 are
required for mouse over functionality).

This release supports tabbed pages, framed windows and multiple windows.

This release *is* rough around the edges, and will need a lot of help.
There has been some discussion on IRC lately that indicates that people
may be gearing up to start working on it again, so I thought getting this
release out was important.

Sorry for those of you that got this message twice, I am cross posting to
wxsword-devel. This is the last call to sign up for that mailing list
before I start moving discussion there. (no really, I will this time :)

God Bless
Jason Turner