[sword-devel] Bug:

john loo sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:26:45 -0600

hey this is john again just wanted to let you know i tried even adding
.swd to the files after they were expanded with no luck what so ever.
tried moving the zip files with the same message can not move files
because they can not be modified. weird!
let me know if i can help in volunteering!
thanks
i had the old version but accidentally was deleted. it was great.
would appreciate your prayer support as i have been suffering from
depression for about 13 years. havent been able to work since june 03.
i feel like god is going to use me in a mighty way. please pray in that
regard
GOD BLESS YOU AND YOURS
JGL