[sword-devel] I am new here

Catalin Nicolaes Ravaru sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 20 Mar 2004 18:16:56 -0800 (PST)

--0-2133496230-1079835416=:6465

Please, tell me: the diaspora.zip, mkfastmod.exe, mod2vpl.exe, vpl2mod.exe and uconv.zip are unavailable for the moment ?  I have tried to download them in vain. I am new, and I don't know what do I need to write a module -- for a new Bible.
My e-mail address is greek_study@yahoo.com.

Yours sincerely,
Catalin.

Do you Yahoo!?
--0-2133496230-1079835416=:6465

<DIV>Please, tell me: the diaspora.zip, mkfastmod.exe, mod2vpl.exe, vpl2mod.exe and uconv.zip are unavailable for the moment ?&nbsp; I have tried to download them in vain. I am new, and I don't know what do I need to write a module --&nbsp;for a&nbsp;new Bible.</DIV>
<DIV>My e-mail address is <A href="http://us.f418.mail.yahoo.com/ym/Compose?To=greek_study@yahoo.com" target=_blank>greek_study@yahoo.com</A>.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Yours sincerely,</DIV>
--0-2133496230-1079835416=:6465--