[sword-devel] Korean module Errata fixed.

Hwijae Lee sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 11:47:14 +0900

Hi, all.

I'm Korean.
I fixed errors in Korean module (in crosswire.org)
Whom do I send the fixed module?

Below is the story.

I found errata in Korean module sometime ago. (In book Job)
A few days ago I looked at 'errata' file contained in distributed Korean module,
and checked the contents by using mod2imp.

Most errors are due to duplicated verse(s).
One is due to missed verse.
And one is missing chapter division (Job chapter 36 appended to last verse of  chapter 35)

So I fixed the imp file, do imp2vs and check.

I was curious of orginal source of the module.
I visited unbound.biola.edu (in korean.conf) and found that original source has error in Job's case.
(I haven't checked the other errors.)

Thanks.

Hwijae Daniel Lee.