[sword-devel] Bible

Thailand Bible Society_Bkk Office sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 17 Mar 2004 15:50:00 +0700

Dear Iris,
Burmese Bible is a good idea.  However, right now we ran out of this
language.  It will be available again in about 2 months. In the meantime,
you might wish to contact American Bible Society.  They will help you get
foreign Bible in USA.  Toll free no. 1888-596-6296 Ext. 1201 or
gmanuel@americanbible.org If you have to order directly from Thailand, the
mailing cost will be higher than the book cost.

In any case, please feel free to return to us if you need help.

God bless.
Pratin
Secretary, Thailand Bible Society

----- Original Message -----
From: <iris.dordal@comcast.net>
To: <sword-devel@crosswire.org>
Sent: Tuesday, March 09, 2004 12:13 AM
Subject: [sword-devel] Bible

> Hello!
>
> I live outside of Nashville, Tennessee and have two clients from Myanmar.
I am a Real Estate Agent and sold a house to them. I would like to give them
a Bible as well as something special that would represent Myanmar, or remind
them of Myanmar. Can you tell me where I can order a Myanmar Bible? Also,
what type of gift do you think might be very special to them? I have read a
little bit about Myanmar, but really don't know what is best. I know that
many people believe in superstitions, so I want to be very careful not to
offend them.

> Thank you, and may God bless your hard work in translating the Bible into
so many different languages of Myanmar!