[sword-devel] PocketPC app

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 05 Mar 2004 14:27:18 +0700

Good day,

I was talking to Steve about this yesterday. I think the problem is that
Thai words don't have spaces as word breaks. The windows rtf control has
some smarts to detect Thai word breaks. I think that other programs like
bibletime use an html display control. These don't have the Thai smarts.
I'm planning to do a new module with Unicode word break markers to see
if it works for Steve and on Bibletime.

ak