Fwd: [sword-devel] MacSword 1.0

chris & ruth ryburn sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 18:10:39 +1100

--Apple-Mail-5--768291868

I downloaded 1.0 also for my dual g4 500. Previous versions crashed
erratically also. So far 1.0 is great!! Now if only we could have NLT
Bible....

Chris

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Andrew Vardeman <andrewvardeman@mac.com>
> Date: 5 March 2004 2:42:47 PM
> To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
> Subject: Re: [sword-devel] MacSword 1.0
>
> Will,
>
> I grabbed 1.0, and it seems to fix my erratic crashes.  Plus it's
> beautiful.  Thanks!
>
> Andrew
>
> On Wednesday, March 03, 2004, at 10:39AM, William Thimbleby
> <wjt100@york.ac.uk> wrote:
>
>> Andrew, I've never heard of any problems with lots of modules, if it
>> persists with 1.0 I look into it. But hopefully it should be fixed,
>> 1.0
>> is much more stable.
>> -Will
>>
>> On 3 Mar 2004, at 15:20, Andrew Vardeman wrote:
>>
>>> Will,
>>>
>>> Thanks!  MacSword's great!  I'll try this out next time I get my
>>> iBook
>>> to an internet connection.
>>>
>>> I have had some general stability problems lately with 0.3 and the
>>> 0.4
>>> beta, but it seems rather erratic and I can't get a good test case.
>>> It could be simply that I downloaded almost every English Bible and
>>> commentary on Crosswire's site.  Have you heard of problems with
>>> using
>>> a lot of modules?
>>>
>>> Andrew

--Apple-Mail-5--768291868

I downloaded 1.0 also for my dual g4 500. Previous versions crashed
erratically also. So far 1.0 is great!! Now if only we could have NLT
Bible....

Chris

Begin forwarded message:

</color></bold>Andrew Vardeman <<andrewvardeman@mac.com>

2004 2:42:47 PM

</color></bold>sword-devel@crosswire.org

[sword-devel] MacSword 1.0

</color></bold>sword-devel@crosswire.org

Will,

I grabbed 1.0, and it seems to fix my erratic crashes.  Plus it's
beautiful.  Thanks!

Andrew

On Wednesday, March 03, 2004, at 10:39AM, William Thimbleby
<excerpt>Andrew, I've never heard of any problems with lots of
modules, if it

persists with 1.0 I look into it. But hopefully it should be fixed,
1.0

is much more stable.

-Will

Thanks!  MacSword's great!  I'll try this out next time I get my iBook

to an internet connection.

I have had some general stability problems lately with 0.3 and the 0.4

beta, but it seems rather erratic and I can't get a good test case.

It could be simply that I downloaded almost every English Bible and

commentary on Crosswire's site.  Have you heard of problems with using

a lot of modules?

Andrew

On Wednesday, March 03, 2004, at 07:16AM, William Thimbleby

<<wjt100@york.ac.uk> wrote:

<excerpt>Hi all,

[...]

sword-devel mailing list

sword-devel@crosswire.org