[sword-devel] virus

Wed, 03 Mar 2004 01:19:13 -0700

OK, MPJ,
	I clicked on the little autoinstaller thing at:

http://enigmail.mozdev.org/download.html

	I wish more software installed plugins like this.  It really went well.
  So... After installing, I came back to read your signed message and it
told me to click OK button to download public key from key server:
wwwkeys.pgp.net  I did, and then it said: Bad signature from Michael
Paul Johnson <mpj@ebible.org>

	I just don't ever get these signing and encryption mail things... :)

	I have pretty new buttons in netscape mail now, though :)

		-Troy.