[sword-devel] Re: Re: Re: Heretics corrected in ThML

Leandro Guimaraens Faria Corsetti Dutra leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
Mon Jun 14 05:22:04 MST 2004

Em Fri, 11 Jun 2004 14:58:19 -0700, Chris Little escreveu:

>> 	Actually, how to convert ThML to OSIS.
>
> Talk to Harry at CCEL.

	Can try again, last time I did -- more than a year ago -- all
his tools depended on the Apache setup... they were geared to
webserving, not ad hoc conversion.

> To be clear: We want source files, regardless of the format, as the
> Module Making Guide says
> (http://www.crosswire.org/sword/develop/swordmodule/index.jsp).  But we
> want you to test and debug it as a module first.  If you don't want to
> test it, you can still submit it, but it will probably be months before
> I get around to testing it for you.
>
> We prefer OSIS files, but if none are available, we'll take ThML.  GBF
> files, HTML files, and compiled modules are all undesirable.

	OK, so I will use xml2gbs and then send the ThML to you for
testing -- assuming it is you, and I don't get an OSIS file from Harry
first.

--
Leandro Guimarães Faria Corsetti Dutra           +55 (11) 5685 2219
Av Sgto Geraldo Santana, 1100 6/71        leandro at dutra.fastmail.fm
04.674-000  São Paulo, SP                                    BRASIL
http://br.geocities.com./lgcdutra/