[sword-devel] 1 year Bible reading

Bobb Kendall bobbwk at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 10 02:51:41 MST 2004

I am new to Sword, but am impressed. A module was put on my heart. It's a bible
reading schedule created by Robert MCheyne. A Scottish pastor from the 1800's. It
is the whole bible, with an extra reading of the New Testament and Psalms. It is
public domain.
I have already started on it. I wanted to make it a daily devotional. I've got all
the daily reading in an ascii file, and will over the next couple days add the
coding, and other files.

In HIS service,

Pray like your life depends on it, because it does.

Strike that, Pray like the whole world's life depends on it. It does.

Do you Yahoo!?