[sword-devel] Using SWORD from OpenOffice.org - just a thought

Chris Little chrislit at crosswire.org
Tue Jun 1 22:27:52 MST 2004

On Tue, 1 Jun 2004, Andy Piper wrote:

> I've seen reference on these lists to VBA macros for SWORD but
> I don't know where to find them or whether they are relevant.

Not knowing anything about OOo macros, I can't give any helpful advice.
But I can comment that (unless there's some development of which I am
completely ignorant) there aren't any VBA macros for SWORD either.  The
talk of VBA macros was related to some updating of Word macros for
Wycliffe that had nothing to do with SWORD at all.

I guess that is to say that, in addition to OOo integration being a cool
idea, MS Office integration/smarttags support would be pretty cool too.
(And I think smarttags would even be fairly easy to implement.)

--Chris