[sword-devel] NASB Lexicons & OSIS

David dnr at cscholar.com
Sat Jul 17 17:51:58 MST 2004

I am working on the NASB Lexicons, the lexicons have multiple entries for some
on the numbers. (112a. 112b.)

In order to keep the NASB Lexicons sync'ed with the Strong's lexicons, and so
that Sword should be able to pull up the entry in pop-ups without modifying any
code I combined the entries.

112
112a.
112b.

The problem that I am having is that when a font size other than the default
size is used only the first entry (112a. for example) is displayed in the
correct size, other entries use the default font size.

I am using </p> to create the line breaks between the entries.

Does anyone know what the correct markup would be?

David