[sword-devel] proposed 1.5.7a

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Fri Jul 16 13:48:48 MST 2004

On Fri, 16 Jul 2004, Martin Gruner wrote:

> That is not the problem. (I actually applied your patch a while ago, but just
> noticed that this code occurs in 2 places-does not cause the problem though.)

Without adding this patch build a RPM package as normal user did bomb out.
With it I can build sword on Fedora Core 2 and will no proceed testing a
build of gnomesword (2.1.1) and see if it all will work well.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.