[sword-devel] Introduction

Hugo van der Kooij hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org
Mon Jul 12 14:12:36 MST 2004

On Mon, 12 Jul 2004, Don A. Elbourne Jr. wrote:

> Having a bootable Linux bistro with BibleTime on it would be very cool.
> If I'm not mistaken, I think someone else was working on something like
> that, but I do not remember who.

If you need a hand in this area I might be able to help a bit.

I have created and adapted Red Hat Linux install CD'sÅto carry along the
latest patches. And am still doing similar tricks with a Red Hat derative.

I will see if I can setup a build environment for this. I may need to do
some digging for this but I think this is where I might actually serve
this idea.

Hugo.

    hvdkooij at vanderkooij.org		http://hvdkooij.xs4all.nl/
	    for they are subtle and quick to anger.