[sword-devel] Re: NET Bible

Geoffrey W Hastings geoffreyhastings at juno.com
Thu Jul 1 17:49:32 MST 2004

On Thu, 1 Jul 2004 13:38:35 -0700 (MST) Chris Little
<chrislit at crosswire.org> writes:

> Also, I don't know the feelings of others with regard to third party
> distribution of modules.  In cases where they're just distributing
> one module, especially, I think it's a bit of a disservice to our users

> since they could not use InstallMgr for installation and updating as
> conveniently as it is at the moment with a single download site.
>
> --Chris

If a module that I would find useful was to be available through a third
party rather than not at all I would be thrilled. I would guess that
would more than likely be the general response of those that are waiting
for translations like NET  NIV  NAS ............

Geoff Hastings