[sword-devel] New Test, CE: strongs, morph, footnotes

Mentler Gyula sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 29 Jan 2004 16:15:35 +0100

> Added very basic support for display of Strong's, Morph, and Footnotes
> in a simple message box.  It uses StripText right now, but we probably
> should use RenderText and display in an HTML control.  But... it works
> ok right now. :)  Also added an additional AugmentPath= to the .conf
> file.  It seems my device uses "\SD Card" as the mount point whereas
> another device I tried the other day uses "\Memory Card".  They're both
> in there now.

I tried to test the program on my HP iPAQ 2210. I use a CF card with
the mount point CF Card. I tried to change the SD Card to CF Card and
an other time to add a new AugmentPath=CF Card line to the word.conf.
Both failed with the message:ERROR: No bibles were installed.
I unziped my modules directly to the root of the CF Card (there are
two directories now: MODULES NEWMODS)

What have I missed?

Gyula