[sword-devel] Forums

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 26 Jan 2004 14:20:46 -0700 (MST)

It's public now.  I just announcement on crosswire.org.

Just a reminder to everyone: The SWORD Project Forums are a public
forum, intended for interacting with users of the software.  Please post
in the correct area (and let me know, if you think additional areas are
needed or any of those that exist should be removed).  We'll try to move
messages posted in the wrong area to the correct area (as often as
possible).  Inappropriate stuff (stuff that is just inappropriate in
general, as well as messages that should be posted to sword-devel) will
just be deleted.

--Chris