[sword-devel] Still asking about Matthew 16/WEB/Sword program

sword-devel@crosswire.org sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 23 Jan 2004 09:38:37 -0500

I asked a while ago - I'm still wondering.

When I try to look up anything past Matthew 16:15 in the WEB using the Sword program (version 1.5.6; when will we see a compiled 1.5.7 released?)   I get ... nothing.  This means that in a parallel passage (say KJV+WEB) it won't show anything past  MT 16:15....  I can search on strings I know are in the missing verses and FIND them.  The problem doesn't exist in the web tool.

Does anyone else see this?  Is anyone trying to fix it?

--
        _

  Lift your eyes and look to the heavens

   "The Bible tells us to love our neighbors, and also to love our
 enemies; probably because generally they are the same people." gkc

     Joel@Mrklingon.org
     www.mrklingon.org

    http://www.vaccineinformation.org
            vaccines save lives