[sword-devel] Windows CE interface

D. Bertles sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 21 Jan 2004 09:51:12 -0500

Troy,

I can't get this version to find the modules.

My mods.conf contains:
[NASB]
DataPath=modules/texts/ztext/nasb/

[KJV]
DataPath=modules/texts/ztext/kjv/

sword.conf contains:
[Install]
DataPath=/Program Files/sword/modules

The build before this one works fine, but not this one.  I tried to maintain the
directory structure for the Windows version.

Dan

Quoting "Troy A. Griffitts" <scribe@crosswire.org>:

 For anyone interested, I feel I am at a good solid point for supporting
 the latest SWORD engine on CE.

 All my changes are checked in if anyone wants to play.

 Here's a build for testers:

 http://crosswire.org/~scribe/swordce.zip

 There are install instructions in the zip file.

 Books should be recognized from SD/MMC cards now, as well.

 	Thanks for all the great work and effort people have put into this, so
 far!  Hoping developers with better CE UI development skills than me
 will make this a really cool application!  Johan, thank you so much!

 	-Troy.