[sword-devel] Windows CE updates

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 19:39:22 -0700 (MST)

Johan,

I don't know what to suggest if your CVS client can't really handle
requirements of the platform.  You might consider switching to WinCVS
since it operates correctly on Windows.

If we do binary mode check-ins of text files, we completely lose the
ability to track changes between versions, one of the main purposes of
CVS.  The project files are updated all the time, and they really SHOULD
be cleaned by hand regularly.

--Chris