[sword-devel] KJV Morphology

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sat, 17 Jan 2004 11:12:50 -0700 (MST)

The Robinson module holds the morphology information for the Byz, TR, and
WHNU modules.  Marking Greek morphology in an English text that reflects
completely different morphology never made much sense to me, but the
KJV2003 uses the same codes.

You should be able to find the encoding scheme if you look at the
unmodified module data.

--Chris