[sword-devel] Thanks for helping out with sword-support

Lynn Allan sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 06:20:23 -0700

Hi "Preacher Dave",

Just wanted to say "Thanks!" for helping out with sword-support.  This task
is one of the more tedious, least appreciated, but clearly vital activity of
the CrossWire Bible Society.

Are you familiar with the TWiki FAQ? I found this invaluable to reference
when I was a "sword-support'er".
http://www.crosswire.org/ucgi-bin/twiki/view/Faq/WebHome

There has been some discussion about allowing experienced
"sword-support'ers" to actually edit and add to the TWiki. It is easier than
you might imagine ... and a *hoot*.  During my limited time as a
"sword-support'er", I was trying to build up a _portfolio of canned
responses_. I found it more effective and a big time saver to simply have
many/most replies to sword-support be references to TWiki pages.  80/20

For His glory and honor,
Lynn A.