[sword-devel] MacSword 0.4 beta

Will Thimbleby sword-devel@crosswire.org
Tue, 13 Jan 2004 01:18:00 +0000

--Apple-Mail-2--987283119

Hi all,

I've just been hard at work on the next version of MacSword and I've
finished it (mostly). This should probably be the final beta. I'd
really appreciate any beta testing and lots of feedback.

I need bits of help polishing the read me and with
internationalisation. It will probably not work/look right in French
German or Portuguese yet. I'll post the files for translation in a
little while, after some sleep.

You can get it here:
http://www.heathmoor.plus.com/downloads/MacSword0.4beta.dmg

What's new?

Many more bug fixes
Completely rewritten to use WebKit including a much nicer look
- using BibleTime's filters (Cheers guys)
New appearance options allowing complete customisation of modules
Customisable toolbar
New advanced toolbar item for reference lists (eg.
"jon3.16-17;jon10.10")
Back and forward toolbar items
Improved printing support
Dictionary contents and contents caching
Key shortcuts
Module pop-up allowing quick access to other translations
URL access (eg. "sword://KJV/matt3.16"), also available as a service
Saves window positions on quitting
Improved find window
Module information
Better tool-tips

[...]