[sword-devel] Windows CE interface

Johan Gorter sword-devel@crosswire.org
Sun, 11 Jan 2004 18:18:17 +0100

Hello all,

I have just made some progress on the windows CE user interface for
sword. The text is now displayed through the built-in browser, so it can
do some more layout-things. I have made a screen shot for everyone who
is interested to see what the program looks like right now. (and what an
IPAQ looks like)

http://home.student.utwente.nl/j.gorter/SwordReader/

I have a question about the thml filters:

I use the thmlhtml filter to generate the HTML to display. How can I get
the html formatted in such a way that the notes disappear (or move
somehow), that red words of Christ are turned on (when available), and
that other features (for example centered text in songs) are also shown?

I hope someone can help me out here.

My (and I have faith it is also His) planning on the rest of the project
is like this:

version 0.5 - The first version that I emailed to the list
version 0.6 - The update version that I sent
version 0.7 - this version (Source and compiled version in
http://ozy.student.utwente.nl/~drsoong/SwordReader0.7.zip)
version 0.8 - The find page implemented
version 0.9 - The first real beta version: downloadable from a webpage,
a normal installer, an about screen, etc

Greetings from the Netherlands,

Johan