[sword-devel] NIV Bugs

Chris Little sword-devel@crosswire.org
Fri, 02 Jan 2004 21:28:46 -0800

For bugs in publicly available modules, you can post reports here.
Since there are a number of people who have made modules and that's the
best way to ensure that the actual creator gets the notice.

Errors in locked modules don't need to be reported anywhere because we
won't be updating them at all unless they become publicly available.
And when they do, they will be rebuilt from publisher-supplied documents.

--Chris