[sword-devel] MacSword Beta

Christian Renz sword-devel@crosswire.org
Thu, 5 Feb 2004 11:37:04 +0100

Will,

I can now double-click a book name again to open a new window (which
previously didn't work). However, Unicode still doesn't work for me
(Safari 1.2/v125 here) :(. But there are no crashes on my machine.

Also, as another suggestion, could you name your betas consecutively?
It is a bit confusing to have multiple 0.4.0beta versions around -
maybe name them 0.3.9.1, 0.3.9.2 or something like that.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news :)
   Christian

PS. Let me know if you need help on localization.

--
crenz@web42.com - http://www.web42.com/crenz/ - http://www.web42.com/

"Real theology is always rather shocking to people who already think
they know what they think. I'm still shocked myself."  -- Larry Wall