[sword-devel] NASB Copyright

Dan Adams sword-devel@crosswire.org
Wed, 4 Feb 2004 15:02:21 -0700

I know I do not have any defined tests of what to look for in the text, but
I am often looking up things for friends and I sometimes find typos that are
in the text. In other words, I am saying that I would be a person to help
with the testing stuff if it is desired.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org
[mailto:sword-devel-admin@crosswire.org] On Behalf Of Chad Uretsky
Sent: Wednesday, February 04, 2004 2:50 PM
To: sword-devel@crosswire.org
Subject: Re: [sword-devel] NASB Copyright

Excellent!  If he does manage to get rights, I'm sure my module would work
well, as I produced it from their electronic version (unless they made
mistakes in their own text :-)  ).

If it would benefit Sword for any other developers to begin testing it, I
will be happy to make it available.

In Christ,
Chad