[sword-devel] NET Bible module info

Adrian Korten sword-devel@crosswire.org
Mon, 02 Feb 2004 09:29:44 +0700

Good day,

The NET Bible's authorization for use in the Sword program has stalled a
number of times. It has not made it to approved and available as far as
I remember from the posts. It would be great to have it!

I've thought of this module and would like to see it split into Bible
and commentary (footnotes are extensive) modules but include both in the
install. I have not had the time to do this for myself although I have
and occasionally read the html version.

Adrian